Friday, March 2, 2007
O H M Y C E M P I O N E ! !
yea.. its my car, again.. my cempione white is being banged.. and not by me.. its by dat stupid car wash fella.. WTF..

it happened when i left my car to wash at AC Car Wash on a thursday noon.. Coz i had to go work, so i juz leave my car there and pick it up after work.. So happily getting my car to wash, when i got down, i saw a slight scratch mark on drivers side back wheel arch.. having the paint peeled, i see the color of it looks like the car beside me at my apartment, but then im not really sure bout dat coz nobody informed me bout it and i cant simply accused people without having the evidence.. but it was okay coz my car paint is still intact and none came off and can remove the scratch using polish or wax..

heart oredi kinda sad, moreover i juz had it painted bout a month ago.. so paint still new.. so off i went up ac to work.. den at bout 3pm i came down to check on my car and i saw dat my bumper has a gap in between.. so went over and check and found out dat my car was banged.. my bumper came off and my brake lights broken.. this was devastating and my heart turns emo..

cut the story short, found out dat it was the car wash fella dat caused the accident and managed to talk to the boss to claim for the fixing.. glad dat the fella admitted it and the friendly boss willing to pay..

after this and dat, got my car done on friday itself and it looks, like normal.. well, its better den having the bumper come off.. the color doesnt look 100% the same, but then, wut can i expect... at least its white rite.. nvm, dont think its noticeable..

well, thanks to yapyang whom help me thru this shit making phone calls and all, and oso was lucky dat the car wash boss is okay wit it.. he's kinda siong as he needs to pay for the other car, which is a kelisa, that banged my car aswell.. found out dat car is from Ipoh too.. but dat car's damage is much more severe den mine.. thank God..

oh my cempione, why are you so unlucky.....




till then...
 
posted by daniboi at 2:18 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: