Thursday, February 1, 2007
m a h j o n g c r a z e
its 2pm now on the thaipusam day and i juz woke up.. i felt so tired and juz feel like goin back to sleep.. but my balls ain't that supportive though, wan me to go unload the filtered coke and water in my stomach. so forcing myself to the loo, get my business done, went back to bed, only realize i kenot fall asleep back.. wtf..

been playing mahjong all night long wif tanka and cyrus. me and cyrus has been mahjong-fever for the past 1 month or so.. we've been playing it non stop almost everyday. the though of winning money is not the main reason, its the fun and the thinking that made us go crazy bout it.

yesterday's game was the craziest for me. i was losing money till a point i was left 20cents. in that matter of time, i keep on telling myself to fight and keep on fighting till i bankrupt. slowly and slowly, round by round, i kept on fighting and manage to minimize my loss from 30bucks to 6bucks. Losing money dint make me sad, instead i felt so happy for myself. keep on fighting.

nothing much happen though, was at riley dismantling table to be sent to klang. went to klang and assemble it at a mat-rempit futsal place. den went for supper, a delicious one wif oliver, cyrus, tanka and galvin.

i guess thats all for now. oh ya btw, i haven even wash up or brush my teeth. i tink i should do it now.. LOL =P


till then.....
 
posted by daniboi at 2:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: