Tuesday, February 20, 2007
h a p p y c n y . .
well, as i had posted before, im back in ipoh for cny.. yea yea.. all the jam cock and all.. but then, find it kinda weird cny for me this year..

starting wif the jam session in the highway, then followed up
by 1st day of cny, where my family usually stays at home and wait for ppl to come, but this year we went out instead.. LOL

2nd day of cny, we went to alor star to visit my grandma and my aunt.. it was a long trip.. again.. im so sick of highways now.. but this time theres no jam la.. so we took
off around 8 plus and reach around 11.. a 3 hours journey.. so sien.. so tired.. nothing to see on the way.. only padi fields.. wtf.. so we reach my grandma's place.. its called Lorong Pipit.. Thats wut i call the place since small boy.. its a super old place where houses were made of wood.. and there's 2 floors.. so its double-story-wooden-terrace house-wif-no-front-porch.. LOL its kinda old and my grandma has been staying there for decades.. my dad too i guess.. but now she rent it out to vietnamese ppl, juz like me.. LOL i still remember the detached toilet behind the house.. its so... fantastic.. LOL and i remember last time they used to wash plates at some home-made-pond.. no its been filled up and they have sink.. =)

Porchless

super-olden-kitchen

the home made pond where washing used to be

after admiring and resting, we decided to go for lunch at my aunties place.. before we set off, theres lion dance performing from door to door.. some of it ask to bless their house, car and bla bla bla.. i would want them to bless my wallet though.. and theres something weird and interesting bout the lion dance.. normally, lion dance is performed by chinese ppl.. but the thing dat caught my attention was, multi-cultural-lion-dance-team.. there's malay and indians doin the lion dance thingy.. i was very extra ordinary surprise and i manage to take a few pic of them.. LOL and beyond my knowledge, they are skillful as well.. im like so WTF.. LOL.. my parents was like WTF too.. LOL.. not bad after all we're living in a multi cultural country..

trust me, they aren't chinese even though there's hot sun!

went over to my aunts place and had a huge meal wif a huge family though.. i dint even noe i had 4 cousins from alor star.. i thought i only had 2.. lol... had a great meal and of course another few more kilos gained i guess..

decided to go back to ipoh at 4pm and reached around 7pm.. the traffic kinda heavy and hopefully when i get back to kl tmr, it wont be as heavy as the day when i drove back to ipoh...

missing my evybaby lots lots d.. cant wait to see her.. =)



till then.....
 
posted by daniboi at 9:22 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: