Saturday, February 17, 2007
j a m c o c k !
well, im back in ipoh now for chinese new year.. had a crazy mahjong session last nite before i left.. played for more den 4 hours.. me, cyrus and galvin, had our best mahjong game i guess.. LOL

left for ipoh at 4.30 a.m. as i enter the highway, i was so happy coz its not jam and i felt dat i could reach before sun rise or before 7am. as i pass Restoran Jejantas Sg.Buloh, the traffic start building up and guess wut.. IM FARKING STUCK IN A JAMMMMMMM!!!

it took me 2 1/2 hours juz sto reach tanjung malim.. its like 50km in 2 1/2 hours.. im like WTFFFFFFF is wrong wif the world.. dont they need to sleep.. why do they need to travel at the same time wif me. my fastest speed was 40km/h! hurrah!

when i pass tanjung malim, the jam subside. the jam might be caused by the on-lookers. there was a blown bus at the side.. sigh.. after dat, i was so pissed dat i 'pedal to the metal' all the way to ipoh..

reached ipoh at 8am.. so freaking tired and straight went to sleep.. juz had my dinner wif my parents.. its been a long time since i ate my moms cooking.. LOL.. gonna watch some chinese series nows..



till then.....
 
posted by daniboi at 8:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: