Saturday, February 10, 2007
t i r e d . .
juz got home from a days work.. let me recap things dat i did for the past few days.. let me see where to start..

juz finish my summer course on thursday.. took consumer behavior and well, its kinda easy la.. but assignment can kill.. besides there's no final exam, but the marks is like 50% assignment and 50% test.. its like.. still need to do well for both wut rite.. so took my last test on thursday and there goes my summer semester.. so practically now im freeeeeeeeee, from college at the moment.. LOL

went to do painting on the same nite.. imagine i like slept late the day before becoz of studying, den gotto wake up early in the morning go for the exam, and nite gotto go do painting.. its like wtf.. painted the foosball area in Racks and it took us 3 hours to get it done.. me and jon, the two free labors.. LOL.. so after its done went over to Jln 223 wif cyrus, papabwear, alex and jason to have our supper and it only took us 30minutes, and we left for home.. i guess we're juz too tired.. and fell on the bed and it only took a matter of minutes before i doze off into slumberland..

and today, walk up to work wif a damn tired and lazy body.. barely move a muscle there.. did some teaching.. as in foos coaching.. for yapyang.. lol.. basically nothing much happen today..

i guess its time for me to get my ass to the bed now.. eyes can barely open.. nite peeps..



till then..... zzzzzzzzz
 
posted by daniboi at 1:38 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: