Friday, February 2, 2007
m a h j o n g c r a z e p t . 2
let see.. hmmm.. i was mentioning bout mahjong fever this few days, guess wut.. me, cyrus, galvin, tanka and amy went for a movie at 1u yesterday. guess wuts the movie title is.. House of Mahjong.. Great.. the movie kinda sux..

but guess wut.. we went for mahjong session after the movie.. cyrus and galvin purposely went to get a mahjong table at carrefour juz to play, while me and tanka head back to my home and get my tiles.. what a craze..

was still havin my bad tiles again throughout the rounds, but manage to made up for my losses by Bursting 2 times.. that was lucky, if not would had lost 30bucks again. instead only lost rm1.60.. as usual, living by the motto, Fighter Spirit! LOL

woke up early this morning to fetch evybaby to college and then went back home to sleep.. was very very tired and sleepy, caused by the mahjong fever. went to class at 1pm only to find out that class is at 1.30pm.. dang.. i could haf done a lot of things wif dat 30 mins though! LOL..

got my ass up to ac after class, only to find out not much ppl is there.. feeling bored and hungry.. and here i am, back home blogging wif an empty stomach.. i wonder wut happened to my appetite recently.. its like eating a-meal-a-day.. somehow i dun feel like eating and im not hungry through the day. thus ending up only having dinner.. hmmmm.. i tink i need a checkup..



till then...
 
posted by daniboi at 5:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: