Tuesday, February 6, 2007
hey fishy fishy fishy...
had a great dinner yesterday at Pantai Seafood Restaurant, near PapaBear's house. It was meant to be a dinner to celebrate his dad's b'day, and also meant to celebrate cyrus's bday aswell. And guess wut, it was also for our Finish-work-dinner(direct translation from chinese) for the recent successful KOO7 Foosball Event. so we were there bit late, coz went to shop for gifts, for bday boy cyrus and also TODAY'S(6/2/07)'s b'day girl, sookfoon.. sien.. so many ppl's bday..

So me, evybaby, cyrus, galvin, amy, radiance, jon, papa and mama bwear and papa's side all were there yapping and all, then we went outside to see fishes.. yea.. fishes.. my family, heritage, origin, hometown yadda yadda yadda.. and i saw my 'homies' too.. red talapia.. woot.. there's so many fishes, snails, crabs and all waiting to be slaughtered.. lol.. sad case.. felt sad after eating them, coz there were some fish dishes on the menu.. but then.. who cares.. lol

muh homies

my family

the food at the restaurant was great.. expecially the buttermilk prawn.. dats the bomb.. and as usual, leftover food is alwiz in my stomach.. ekeke.. after dat took some pics wif my evybaby.. can look at me, fat d.. lol

fat me

went for sookfoon's so-called-surprise-but-no-surprise-bday-party at ac after dat.. went there for a while though while roy and evybaby plan how to surprise them, me was foosin wif kich, roy and james; the no-kai-game.. by hearing dat, let me explain more,
1. there will be no kai passes, if there is, ball will be resetted back a rod.
2. kai goal, goal counted, but person who commited the shot muz crawl under table
3. loser team crawl under table
4. own goal, crawl 2 tables

guess thats a new game.. LOL.. kinda interesting.. but at the end, there's no winner as there's not enuff balls in the table, so final score,

Daniel/Kich 4 - 4 Roy/James




till then....
 
posted by daniboi at 6:13 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: