Saturday, February 9, 2008
chinese new year
well, this will be my 22nd chinese new year, not 23rd coz i'm not out yet from mommas tummy. lol. as usual celebrate every year in ipoh wif family and relatives. but somehow this year's a bit different.

firstly, this years reunion dinner is at a restaurant. normally its at home and mom's gonna cook. but this year parents decided to eat out. dun let me mention to you bout the restaurant. i was so pissed. due to the amount of flys flying around the table! and its air conditioned restaurant. and its packed. i dunno how ppl can survive eating in such place. it seriously turned off my appetite and was so pissed and have the intention to scold the owner. its like so wtf. even the yeesang which was wrapped wif plastic, have fly inside. its like so wtf. i told my parents i will never eat there again. wtf

secondly, is the schedule. normally we'll be at home on the first day, but this year we went out on first day and stayed the second day. but the places we go is the same la.

thirdly, i never knew i got so many distant cousins. this is becoz i never seen any of them before due to they migrated to somewhere else. this year, almost everyone came back from my mom's side of family. all the Leongs. and i met alot of aunties dat are so so so so so so TALKATIVE. they juz cant stop talking. yapppppppppppppppppping all day long. my ears can bleed ok??! waaaa seriously kenot tahan..

well, goin back tmr, or should i say later today at noon, and goin for visitation to my in-laws and then dinner wif them. never had dat before, not even last year. thats why this year is a bit different for me.

and dun remind me bout my exam which is on next tuesday. wut a party pooper. dah la chinese new year happy happy all. gotto study pulak. so wtf. and let me remind you, i kenot fail!! if not cant grad. happy betul kan!

oh ya, gimme more bak kua.. i ate 4 packs d. lol. thanks..






till then..
 
posted by daniboi at 1:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: