Saturday, December 15, 2007
CLASSICS 2007
well, Classics 2007 is over and i left empty handed again. This whole year, i alwiz go home empty handed, really disappointed.. dint even managed to grab any 3rd place throughout the year. now i'm left with 1 more event, ITSF Doubles in Nationals which is like tmr. really pray hard to get at least 1 trophy for this year. pray hard for me too.

and as Classics concludes, its a crazily-hectic event for me. where im doing farking lotsa work. fark the backstabbing and wouldnt wanna mention bout bastards, here are some pics from the event.

Panasonic Ambassador - ME! LOL

ahhhh.. the most tension game..

Trademark

ahh.. my boss and i..

Farking camwhorersthe wong brothers

my fellow partners

my homies

- the end -
 
posted by daniboi at 3:01 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: