Thursday, September 27, 2007
- m e l a n c h o l y -
mel·an·chol·y [mel-uhn-kol-ee]
1.a gloomy state of mind, esp. when habitual or prolonged; depression.


Its been a habit, all the emoness in me. melancholy is my new favourite word in my brain. it explains me. i really do not know why or what made me feeling this way, but it happen in me. feeling tired, gloomy, frustrated, stress, grumpy and lonely. everyday im feeling so. i do not know why.

well, i juz got back not long from ipoh, a place where im feeling so stress-free. all the stress in me juz got of when i reached ipoh. and now that im back in subang, all the stress juz got back in me. it already started even as i journey back from ipoh. all the roadworks along the highway, causing jam and all during the time when i need to get back asap. its like so wtf. haven reach subang oredi feel so stress.

i really need something to help me. a punching bag maybe. found a few, but then, dun kinda like it. i need to punch something, or bite something, or if i could, and i would, whack somebody. i guess i need this kind of way to release the anger in me. talking bout the anger in me, i tink dats the thing dat causes me all these. i need to let it out. i do not noe how. maybe goin to the shooting range to shoot real guns. it could be fun though. to you peeps, i think you would juz wan me to go for a phycho check up. hmmm.. i need a psychiatrist.. badly..

i need help.. thank you..




till then....
 
posted by daniboi at 1:40 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: