Wednesday, December 26, 2007
c h r i s t m a s !
First and foremost,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


well, i had a great christmas this year. a wonderful yet haven had before christmas. normally i celebrate christmas back in ipoh every year. in my whole entire life, i only celebrated christmas once away from my family, dat is becoz i went for Singmal Camp, which stands for Singapore-Malaysia St. John camp back in my St. John Ambulance days in high school. that was the only time i wasnt celebrating with my family or my church frens. during that time, i still remember, somehow i felt lonely, completely empty and meaningless, wanna go home and be with my family for this special day. well dat day passed me by, and the following years, i continued the tradition of celebrating this special day with my family. though nothing much special, no gifts exchange nor christmas tree (used to haf it, but my parents got lazy after some years =[ ). Just a plain christmas day in church or a dinner together with church members.

But this years christmas is somehow special to me. i celebrated it not with my family, but wif my other family, my so called in-laws, my girlfren's family! yea.. with the uncle aunties granpa and granma. this is somehow special yet wierd to me. my parents are having thier honeymoon christmas in Hong Kong. Dat's why i was left alone. this will be the 2nd time im not wif my family for this very day, but i dint feel lonely and all. perhaps, i feel the love of celebrating christmas wif a family.

we had dinner and all, and we had gifts exchange aswell. the gifts were all under the christmas tree dat me and evybaby set up way before christmas, and mine was there toooooo! well, i had a Raoul wallet from my evybaby, 2 shirts from Boooodak, Boy and Unc and Aunt; as well as shaving cream and after shave from evybaby's aunt. this is weird. LOL. but i really enjoyed it.

besides that, i had a great dinner prep by the family, and i get to overnite as well. yea, i gotto sleep with Boy. but it was fun though, rather being all lonely in my own apartment, where everyone is busy celebrating somewhere in Ipoh and some other places. i felt completely, like wut ppl say, family.

eventhough i still miss my parents and my brother, as well as my grandma, but i enjoyed my 22nd year christmas day. will never forget this special day in my life.

thanks baby for what you'd done for me.
I love you. *MUARCKZZ!*


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!




till then...........
 
posted by daniboi at 2:08 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: