Sunday, July 8, 2007
hand comes in pairs
few days back i accidentally cut my right hand palm.. eventhough im a leftie, which means left hander, but then i feel dat im like so useless without my right hand.. its a small cut but then, its at the palm.. where it touches any surfaces the most.. so i was wondering when i look at it, what cant i do, without my right hand..

try doin this wif the opposite hand or 1 hand:
  • steering the car (should be easy, but how to change gears?)
  • you need both hands to rub soap (yea, rub it on the body straight)
  • play guitar (chordless)
  • shoot pullshot/snake (use leg)
  • hammer nails
  • open padlock
  • wash hair
  • dig nose (I USE MY RIGHT HAND INDEX!!)
  • tie my shoe laces
  • wear shirt
and a whole lot more..

i realize how important my right hand is to me... dats why God gave us a pair of hands...



till then..
 
posted by daniboi at 9:02 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: