Wednesday, June 6, 2007
- h o l i d a y ? ? -
hmmm.. another few more hours and i'll be off to Hongkong for 5 days.. really dunno how it looks like in real time, juz got to noe bout this and that from TVB serials.. LOL

my first priority is to enjoy myself there and get some REAL holiday.. its been like God noes how many years i never had a REAL holiday.. so i really cant wait to go for this one.. but then, there will be some stressful part oso la, where im goin wif evybaby... and her family.. ohmigosh... well, Have FUN daniboi..

my 2nd priority is to get my kicks.. yea, my nike dunk low pro SB.. really wanna haf a pair of those in my racks.. hopefully there are having the ones i wan there..

and then, i'll be celebrating my 22nd b'day in Disneyland HongKong.. as wut i'd been told.. am i really toooooooo old for this? hope its gonna be a great time though.. wut a great b'day present from my evybaby.. muarckzz its a dream to celebrate somewhere other than m'sia..

oh btw, im having exam starting the day after i touchdown back here.. oh great....




till then...
 
posted by daniboi at 12:22 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: