Tuesday, June 5, 2007
- m y p a r e n t s -
hmmm.. juz got back from ipoh like a few minutes ago.. was back there for like 3 days.. and i was quite happy.. feeling easy goin and not stressful at all.. minus my moms nagging and all la(dat is stressful!)..

but then, was kinda sad when on the way driving back.. it was becoz of the way i feel bout my parents and my granma.. they are so loving and had been caring for me all these while.. they'd non stop showering me wif care and love.. it made me felt tears in my heart(seriously).. wif all the soup and herbal ginseng bla bla bla dat they made for me everytime when im home, every meal mom cook when im back in ipoh juz for me.. every extra penny that they give me when im broke..

and my dad, he's been working non stop juz to provide me wif enough support for my education.. every week he'll be up and down of m'sia, and even asia, juz to find enough to support my education.. i can see dat he's getting old, and this will be his last year before he retires.. really wanna earn money and support him back, giving him every pleasure that he should enjoy when he retires..

i really dunno how to repay them.. hmmm.. really wanna faster graduate and start caring for them more.. wanna support them wif the money i earn.. really dowanna let them down as they'd been my anchor in times of need.. really love them alot, but i juz dunno how to express to them dat i really love them alot.. dat really made me real sad.. its like im too shy to open my mouth and tell them dat i love them loads..

blogging bout this oso already had some heartache in my heart d.. i promise, that i'll learn to be a better man...


dad, mom and grandma.. juz wanna let you noe dat,

I LOVE YOU LOTS~!



till then......
 
posted by daniboi at 1:27 PM | Permalink |


3 Comments:


  • At June 8, 2007 at 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Sai Lou,u are really blessed :) Hmm...ya, if one day u suddenly say it all out to them, they'll be very worried, haha! and give u double dose of ginseng, haha! I can print this article out & pass to them if u 1...hahahahaha....joking la.. :)

     
  • At June 8, 2007 at 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous

    Disney land!!! I can only afford to dream of Disney land on my birthday, haha! Bet u're having so much fun there now. I think it caters well to ppl of all walks of life & all ages (though i haven't been there), kaka! Oh, HAAPY BIRTHDAY Dani! (my cheap-skate b'day gift = A comment???!!)

     
  • At June 11, 2007 at 9:45 PM, Blogger daniboi

    you better not print it out or else i'll be back in ipoh to chop you.. ekeke thanks for the wishes jeje.. i had a great time in HK.. ekeke